What is SpeakOut?
SpeakOut Slovenia is a project of Krščansko Društvo Novo Življenje and provides opportunties for high school students to improve their English with the help of native speakers, experience different cultures, and consider their values.
What is SpeakOut Camp?
SpeakOut Camp is a five day, interactive learning experience for students ages 15 - 19 to help improve their conversational English. It's hosted by college students from America and provides an amazing opportunity to continue to develop your conversational English through practical and creative activities. You'll join in large group discussions and small group tutor times and enjoy afternoons filled with fun and games. To participate, you only need to speak English at a beginner's level, but you'll learn and grow no matter how advanced you are in your English skills.
What will we do at SpeakOut Camp?
- Learn and improve your English through stories, discussions, and games
- Spend time in small group discussion with your American tutor
- Compete in teams through games and activities
- Participate in themed parties
- Have fun and make new friends
When and where does SpeakOut Camp take place?
- Monday, June 26th to Friday, June 30th
- 9:30 to 18:00 each day
- 49 Dunajska Ljubljana, Slovenia
How much does SpeakOut Camp cost?
There is a 5€ discount if you invite a friend from a different high school who signs up and comes to SpeakOut. Your friend only pays 50€ too.
When is the registration deadline?
Please register by Monday, June 19th
What does the cost include?
- All necessary materials for each day's interactive workshops
- Lunch each day
- An official and awesome commemorative SpeakOut t-shirt
- A fun day of whitewater rafting on Wednesday, June 28th
I still have some questions. What should I do?
Email us at email@example.com or give Jordan a call at 040 640 699
Here's a quick look at SpeakOut from last year!
*To complete your registration, you must submit your payment. A receipt will be sent to the email you submitted in your registration.